How do I connect Just2easy with RM Unify?
Modified on: Sun, 10 Jul, 2022 at 7:50 PM
Linking RM Unify and J2e
Please note - You will need to have a manual account (logging on with a School name, as opposed to a SSO). If you require a manual account, or you are not sure if your account is a manual account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to assist you.
Linking your users
- Follow this link: https://www.j2e.com/dashboard/?rmunifylink
- Click the export csv. button
- Upload the CSV. file to the user matching page on RM Unify
- Link the Just2easy admin profile to the RM Unify profile
- Login to the J2e admin account via RM Unify
- Each user can now login via RM Unify
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.