Linking RM Unify and J2e
Please note - You will need to have a manual account (logging on with a School name, as opposed to a SSO). If you require a manual account, or you are not sure if your account is a manual account, please contact email@example.com who will be able to assist you.
- First - follow this link: https://www.j2e.com/dashboard/?rmunifylink
- Schools wishing to use RM Unify with J2e will need to request a connector license from RM.
- Login to RM Unify and install the J2e app
- When prompted about your license, look for "connector license" settings
- For your establishment key - Login to j2e, then use this link: https://www.j2e.com/dashboard/?rmunifylink
- Enter your establishment key into RM Unify
Linking your users
- Follow this link: https://www.j2e.com/dashboard/?rmunifylink
- Click the export csv. button
- Upload the CSV. file to the user matching page on RM Unify
- Link the Just2easy admin profile to the RM Unify profile
- Login to the J2e admin account via RM Unify
- Each user can now login via RM Unify